11th & 12th May 2018
Jurys Inn Hinckley Island, Watling Street, Hinckley, LE10 3JA
An exciting new CPD event for Independent Veterinary Entrepreneurs, Start-ups & Veterinary Business Owners & Managers
Are you confused by where the profession is heading?
Are you considering Starting-up, Exiting or Staying in the game?
Do you know what the next 5 years hold for veterinary business
Would you like a clear pathway to financial and clinical success for your business and team?
Two day event. Includes accommodation and dinner.
Who should attend the bootcamp?
For any independent veterinary entrepreneur, start-up, or practice owner who:
- Wants an up-to-date view of the profession as a whole
- Wants to engage and empower their team
- Is tired of working hard for little return
- Believes that independent vets should thrive and prosper
- Knows their business plan needs a overhaul
- Wants to develop an entrepreneurial approach to veterinary business
- Wants to network and learn with other select ambitious and progressive practice owners
- The effect of the 5 Big Waves on the veterinary profession over the next 5 years
- How a veterinary business progresses from Start-up to Survival to Success to Freedom
- The limiting mind sets and beliefs that keep vets and practice owners caught up in the ‘Busy-Trap’ and the specific strategies that get them up to the next level
- How you balance the competing outcomes of profit, clinical care, client experience and team performance in a busy practice
- Essentially, how to create your personal business and life strategy as a vet
- Discover your Personal Pathway to success, in the
ambiguity and confusion to come, using Talent Dynamics profiling
- Discover exactly where your business is on the Vet Practice Spectrum