EDC Key Skills 4 - Advanced Dental Extractions, Oral, Sinus and Head Surgical Techniques
Provided by Equine Dental Clinic
About the course
This course covers advanced level dental extractions including surgical approaches, oral, sinus, and other head surgeries.
- Oral extraction of challenging cases
- Recognition and progression of dental pathologies
- Minimally invasive transbuccal and repulsion techniques (MTE, MIR)
- Pre-extraction interventions - restorations, coronectomies and more
- Mandibular and premaxillary fracture repairs
- Orthodontic wiring for e.g., 'parrot mouth' foals
- Sinus trephination, osteoplastic flap surgery, and trans-nasal endoscopic sinus approaches
Chris Pearce CertEM (IntMed) CertES (Soft Tissue) DipEVDC(Equine) BAEDT MRCVS
Nicole Du Toit BVSc CertEP MSc Ph.D. DipEVDC(Equine) DipAVDC(Equine) MRCVS
Nicky Brooks VetMB CertAVP(EP) MRCVS
The Equine Dental Clinic Ltd, Witchampton, Dorset BH21 5BX
SAVE 15% when booking all four Key Skills courses! Enter voucher code:
Key-skills-bundle at checkout.
This 3 day course covers the skills and knowledge to take your cases from the routine appointment into the clinic for further investigations and treatment.