EDC Key Skills 3 - Introduction to Endodontics and Restorative Dentistry
Provided by Equine Dental Clinic
About the course
This course covers everything from starting out in the novel and progressive world of equine restorative and endodontics dentistry, a 3-day course with theory, discussion, and unique practical training in endodontics and restorative techniques.
- Reasons for endodontic and restorative dentistry in horses
- Endodontic / restorative dentistry terminology
- Introduction to dental materials
- Getting acquainted with dental instruments and how to use them as a dentist
- Incisor endodontic procedure - vital pulpotomy, partial pulpotomy, pulpectomy, full root canal therapy (RCT)
- Infundibular restorations, - materials, techniques, and challenges
- Endodontic procedure for all the teeth- full root canal therapy (RCT) apexification and apexogenesis - the multistep approach
Chris Pearce CertEM (IntMed) CertES (Soft Tissue) DipEVDC(Equine) BAEDT MRCVS
Nicole Du Toit BVSc CertEP MSc PhD DipEVDC(Equine) DipAVDC(Equine) MRCVS
Nicky Brooks VetMB CertAVP(EP) MRCVS
The Equine Dental Clinic Ltd, Witchampton, Dorset BH21 5BX
key-skills-bundle at checkout.
This 3 day course covers the skills and knowledge to take your cases from the routine appointment into the clinic for further investigations and treatment.