About the course
- Pathophysiology – what does it mean to have diarrhoea, vomiting or regurgitation?
- Clinical Signs – what does our patient’s appetite, demeanour and diarrhoea tell us?
- Clinical Examination – the importance of hydration status and abdominal palpation
- Diagnosis – getting the best out of abdominal imaging and faecal analysis
- Management – what is the role of antibiosis in GI disease? What are the current nutrition recommendations?
- Nursing considerations – how can you make a difference?
There are no other course dates scheduled at CAW Leeds. Please contact us if you wish to request.
There are no other course dates scheduled at CAW Leeds. If you wish to request a schedule please contact us.