Nurse Clinics - How to set up, market and run nurse clinics and consultations - successfully!
Provided by The College of Animal Welfare
About the course
Thinking of setting up nurse clinics or consultations, but you don’t know where to start? Been running them for years, but think you could do them a little better? Struggling to get engagement from other team members or from clients? Then this one-day seminar is FOR YOU!
Vet and communications consultant Libby Sheridan will guide you through the ins and outs of running successful nurse services and address some of the common barriers or stumbling blocks you may encounter. You will go back to your practice having learned to:
- Identify potentially profitable/engaging new nurse services for your practice
- Get buy-in and commitment from your colleagues
- Structure your service with efficiency in time and cost
- Promote and launch your service to your clients and animal owners
- Set goals, measure and review your service and celebrate your success!
Some formats for common clinics or consultations will be covered including those for nutrition, puppy and kitten, weight management and geriatric services. The day will be interactive and delegates will go home with the first steps already planned out for a service of their choosing.