About the course
More and more frequently in general practice you’ll encounter challenging feline medicine cases, and certain conditions can be frustrating to diagnose and treat. On this course we’ll cover several essential areas of feline medicine and will bring you up to date with developments, discuss dilemmas and controversies and help you to confi dently manage your complex and interesting feline patients.
What you'll learn:
- Feline liver disease - what's going on?
- What do I do with this anorexic cat?
- Does this cat have pancreatitis and if so how do I treat it?
- What's new in feline kidney disease?
- Which treatment should I use for cats with idiopathic cystitis?
- Feline hyperthyroidism - what do I do with difficult cases?
- Feline diabetes: an update
- Emerging feline endocrinopathies - rare or are we missing something?
Course Tutor: Ellie Mardell MA VetMB DSAM (Feline Medicine) MRCVS