About the course
Get to grips with ear surgery on this highly practical course. Have you ever had a complication with a lateral wall resection?Wondered whether surgery was really necessary? Struggled to select the best procedure for your patient or to perform it confidently and effectively?
What you'll learn:
- When is surgery indicated?
- Which surgical technique is appropriate for each patient?
- How to avoid complications
- How to perform a lateral wall resection - essential practical tips
- How to carry out a TECA-LBO
- Ventral bulla osteotomy
- Extensive, guided, hands-on practical sessions develop your skills with expert help
This course will enhance your surgical and decision-making skills. Reserve your place now!
Course Tutor: Aidan McAlinden MVB CertSAS DipECVS MRCVS