About the course
Get started with echocardiography by attending this highly practical course. We'll go through the theory that you need, and combine this with essential hands-on scanning. During the practical you'll learn how to get the views that you need for 2D and M-mode echocardiography. You'll get plenty of help to develop your scanning skills and use them for the benefit of your patients. Leave at the end of the day ready to get started in your practice.
What you'll learn:
- How to choose suitable ultrasound equipment
- How to obtain high quality echocardiograms
- Different planes for the best images
- Measurement of echoes - what is significant?
- How to recognise imaging artefects
- Using echocardiography in your practice and how to get started
Course Tutor: Mark Patteson MA VetMB PhD DVC CertVR MRCVS