The course outlines the development of the TTA Rapid procedure. TTA Rapid is fully explained, including the technique, the implants and instrumentation, the aftercare, potential complications and how to avoid them. A paper exercise demonstrates calculation of cage size for the correct tibial tuberosity advancement. Dry bone and cadaver exercises follow.
The course is designed for those already familiar with stifle surgery and the diagnosis of cranial cruciate ligament disease. Meniscal examination will not be a focus. Previous experience of osteotomy techniques is not required, but is an asset.
- The theory of how and why TTA Rapid works
- The implants and instruments used for TTA Rapid
- Perform the TTA Rapid technique including choosing the right cage
- How to minimise complications
- Comprehensive course notes, lunch and refreshments throughout the day.