About the course
Exotic animals are quickly becoming very popular and appear regularly in veterinary practices all over the UK.
We have invited some of the leading veterinary experts and speakers in the UK on Exotics to share their knowledge.
- The importance of reaching a specific diagnosis in sick birds and how to achieve this
- Sample collection and selection of suitable antibiotics
- New sampling techniques in difficult to access patients
- A clinical approach to an exotic patient
- Anaesthesia and analgesia of exotics