Equine Oral Dental Extraction Techniques – A 2-Day Practical Boutique Course (max. 24 vets)
Provided by VetPD - Veterinary Professional Development
About the course
This 2-day highly practical boutique course (max. 24 attendees) is aimed at practitioners with a good working knowledge in equine dentistry who want to learn about various oral dental extraction techniques, how to apply them clinically and managing arising complications. The panel of internationally renowned specialists will be sharing technical tips and tricks and pearls of wisdom that they have accumulated over the many years of working in equine dental practice.
Between both afternoons the 7 hours of practical sessions will provide an intimate environment for attendees to develop their practical skills on equine specimens in true small groups (2-3 vets per specimen; attendee-to-instructor ratio of 5-8/1) at the following stations:
- Oral Examination & Endoscopy
- Diagnostic Imaging – Radiography etc.
- Local Anesthetic Techniques (incl. TMJ)
- Incisor & Canine Extractions
- Oral Extraction Techniques for Cheek Teeth I
- Oral Extraction Techniques for Cheek Teeth II